Friday, June 20, 2008

*counting* fifth day

*YAWWWNS* I'm so lazy to blog these days. That's why my blog is dead for 3 days. Actually I'm not blogging today but since I've logged in because friend asked for help. So yeah.

Last night, I went to Capers with cousins, udang and udang's brother. Today, I woke up late again. I feel so sleepy these days esp in the morning. Ooh yes, all I want to do is stay in bed the whole morning although I love breakfast more than lunch and dinner. :D I studied form 1 History chap 1 to 3. Not because I'm rajin. It's because it's one of my holiday homeworks. I'm so lazy to memorize the date and study chap 2 about mainland kingdoms. Tomorrow have to revise again - just to make sure I can totally remember. If not, suffer. *shakes head*

Get Smart, Love Guru and Made of Honor finally out. :D HAHA. I'm karak wayang bah. Alright, I'm tired and feel sleepy again. Bye! It's dinner time. Enjoy your dinner!

No comments: