Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I hate you, shortay. :)

I hate today except during my recess, lunch and 1pm to 2pm (class cancelled). :)
Don't ask why. I just hate today because of a shortay and a musician. They both driving me crazy.

So, 1pm to 2pm. Okay a funny thing happened which was Shayee and her classmates went to Science Lab 4 just to put their Science fair stuff. Before they went in, I went to find Shayee. Since her classmates were busy doing something, Shayee opened/pushed the Science Lab 4 door and I was behind her. We both saw there were people having class. HAHA. We laughed our asses off outside the science lab. EVERYONE was looking at us like this 0.0 HAHA! :p The Science Sir who was teaching, shouted like we saw him showering. HAHA. He really sounded like a woman too, I mean when he shouted. He went out the lab and checked on us - touching his breast (pretending to be woman again). Shayee and I just can't stopped laughing so her classmates explained that they needed to put stuff.

I went back to canteen and told my friends - Din, Muna, Muizzah and etc about it. They were laughing too. It's just so unbelievable and later, I met Jie :D Yay! I haven't seen her ever since we came back to school from the 31st May holiday. I miss her. :) When like almost all my friends left, leaving me, din and fifah behind. I turned back and saw Waf alone playing rubik cube. So I called her to join me.

At 2pm, I had to go up for my History class. Yanws* Oh yeah! Interesting stuff happened here. I almost fell asleep. Suddenly, Zimah (sat on my left) nudged me. I almost didn't want to layan her because I was so tired already but still to be friendly, I turned to look at her. She pointed at Akmal (who was sitting in front of Muizzah who was sitting on my right).

I looked at Akmal and guess what? HE FELT ASLEEP! :O SO INTERESTING. I told Muizzah and we were laughing. Teacher was just beside Muizzah again but we didn't care. Then, Muizzah pointed to Amir so I told Amir too. Qawiem (who sat behind of the class) also saw Akmal sleeping and spread the news around. Man, Akmal (Y). After that, I didn't feel sleepy anymore. So envy that Akmal did that. :p

I had fun yo! :p
And, please don't cari pasal with us again, shortay. I begin not to like you anymore. ^^

Good bye.

No comments: