Saturday, June 21, 2008

Get Smart

Photobucket

Last night, cousin called and asked if I have watched "The Incredible Hulk" or "Get Smart" recently and I said no. So she decided to organized a 'Cousins' Day Out' today. She asked if I wanna watch "Get Smart" and I said sure. So I had to get up early today. Wait, it's my brother and I had to get up early today about 8am but we both woke up at 7 something in the morning. We had to go cousin's house at 9am. The show started at 10am. :)

Photobucket

The movie is quite good. It's a MUST-watch movie. I feel sorry for Steve Carell. ;p Whoever has watched the movie, you'll know why. If you don't and feel curious, feel free to ask me in tagboard. HAHA. =p Anne Hathaway is pretty. Oh yes yes, now then I realise she's pretty bah.

Photobucket

okay, enjoy your day!

No comments: