Monday, September 1, 2008

Requested by PJ's Nutties

I was hoping to have holiday today but it turned out to be tomorrow but still yay! tomorrow is holiday! =D

I went to school. Nutties is having muscles pain. KESIAN. =p Get well soon. I got the result back for Qualifying Exam but it won't be on our report. I mean, it will but it's 70% of qualifying, 20% of topical tests we had this year and 10% of our homeworks.

Here's the part which Nutties wants to know.
I came home. I showered. I ate my lunch and I played Xbox straightaway. What game? Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. I'm just so addicted to the game, I don't know why. Next, I'm here and I got forced to update my blog by who? N U T T I E S! NUTTIES.

Wanna know more about her? Wait till her birthday, I'm going to tell you about her if I'm rajin enough. HAHA!

Takecare!

No comments: