Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Fasting

I've this weird attitude which is :-
  • If the next day is holiday, I'll sleep early.
  • If the next day is school day, I'll sleep late.

So, today is the first day of Ramadhan. It is also the first day fasting for the Muslims.
Happy Fasting. ;)

I woke up at 8 something, got out of my bed at 9am. What made me got up so early? XBOX! I'm so into it these days. If you don't believe, ask my classmates or try it out yourself. How? Easy to do it. Just ask me,"What are you going to do after school?" or you don't even have to ask, I'll say,"Yay! Karang aku main XBOX!"

To my disappointment, when I opened my room's door, I heard tv sound from downstairs = mom was watching tv. So I just made myself a cup of coffee and continued reading my Shopaholic & Baby book. For a while, mom no longer watching and I played GTA (again) until lunch time which was almost 1pm.

I ate lunch while watching my old VCDs which I used to watch when I was young. I got bored and went to shower. At 2.16pm, I came online. I played Burger Island while chatting. Today, I read One Piece manga! Gosh~ I've missed out a lot if brader didn't say anything abt it. I miss it so much and I still love Luffy =D HAHA!

I ate dinner. I watched tv again while doing my Science homework. Now I'm back to here again. See, that's how my life. Wake up => Xbox => PC => TV => PC / Xbox => PC (if I played Xbox before this). Sighs. I've no life. HAHA APAKAN! So EMO!

PJ's Nutties, kau happy kaan? Aku update! HAHA
From now on, I've one additional homework which is updating.
AND don't be surprised if I update some history or any subject things here.
Someone needs to study bah. 8-)

No comments: