Friday, September 5, 2008

2wenty 1ne Feb

Well, this is a post dedicated to that guy whom I've known for 4 years now.

Remember the first time where we first met? It was in the library. Well, if you asked me for exact date, sorry I don't but the year was 2004 - you were primary 6 and I was primary 5. That year was the best times we ever had. Those moments still made me laugh my asses off when I think of them especially how we bullied Melvin "CHER, MELVIN TAPAO!".

Those Exploremaths teachers were like the best teachers too but so sad that two of them + one of our exploremaths buddies left on the same year. Sighs* Was it you who said the guy sir got "tummy" now? I forgot the sir name. I still remembered how you and your classmates made fun of him. Alamak. There was this night when the four of us (try to recall who're the other two) stayed up the whole night chatting and the song 'Lonely' becomes special to us since then.

Maybe we didn't have so many good memorises after that year because you're in the morning whereas I'm in the afternoon but we still contact and remain close until today. I still had the biodata book which I asked my primary 6 classmates and you to write. I wonder if your handwriting still the same. It was so small. My friend said, people who have small handwriting means they're shy and timid. Are you shy and timid? I don't think so. no offense. =p

Just to tell you that no matter how busy I am right now (since PMB coming soon), you're still my brader yeah. You can text/phone me anytime except during my school time cause I don't bring phone to school. Oh yes, I'm a kuai kia. =p I'm not like those jerks who abandon or forget about old friend when I've a new friend okay?

I lovee you, brader.


I knw this post is lame but I don't really know what to say so yeah, I tried my best to make it meaningful. One more thing, I'm listening to the CD which you burned for me. =P

No comments: