Thursday, September 18, 2008

Last night and today.

Yesterday, mom came home from work and asked if want to go watch Mammia Mia! I've wanted to watch this movie since or after I've watched the trailer playing in the cinemas and from waf's blog. :)

Photobucket


This is one of the movies which made my mother laughed from the beginning until the end. My brother and I were so surprised about it. It's a bit like Hair Spray or High School Musical. According the mom, the songs played in this movie are Abba's. :D The songs are totally nice.
~~~~~~~~~
Today is a public holiday. I woke up at 10.30 AM. I was planning to study from afternoon till night. After I had my lunch, telephone rang and it was cousin. I think mom asked her to bring us out or she asked, which I've no idea. So I changed and waited for cousin to come.

I feel like a lady today. Why? I never shop like a lady as in I don't look at and test clothes. I find testing clothes is boring. All I want is to eat and drink when I'm out. After my cousin who's in UK told me something, so I tried and shopping can be fun. :] I bought two short pants and a little high heels. We shopped from Serusop to Delima. I saw my last year History teacher. ;p

Shop shop till half. Mom said,"Jh, you've ttn ltr right?" I went,"OH YEAH, I FORGOT!" so I got back home at 4. showered. ate a little. rest. then went to ttn. Ttn is at 5 but I arrived the ttn at 4.45 - 4.50 like that. Steady hor? hahaha. =p

Okay, till here. Night!

No comments: