Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fun fun fun!

Happy 15th Birthday, Wati. ;)

We didn't do anything fun during Malay periods.
Computer periods, I was sitting in between PJ's Nutties and Nisah. It was quite creepy sitting in between both of them. You must be wondering why. It is because just now I asked a question "What's merapatkan hubungan in English?" They looked at each other and it was like, they can communicate in their bodies. Like those, I don't know how to explain lah and I hope you get what I mean. HAHA.
Science periods, we did marking. PJ's Nutties and I sat in front but different bench. Nutties on the left and Im on the right. I called Nutties and julur ( julur means =P) at Nutties. Then quickly looked away. I turned to her direction and smiled at Zatul since Zatul was smiling at me but Nutties got the chance to julur me back IN FRONT OF the teacher! How cool huh?

After a while, Muna and I julur at Nutties back. Nutties suddenly went to my back and wanted to poke me or something but I didn't turn back. It was so scary lah the feeling. "JANGAN PANDANG BELAKANG" remember this. HAHA! Luckily teacher saved my life. Teacher was like,"What're you doing there? What's wrong with both of you?" Nutties quickly ran back to the seat. MWAHAHAHAHA (6)

During CCA, we non-Malays were told me in some rooms while the Malays were in auditorium for tadarus. Sharleen, Jenny, Vien, Shayee, Han, Claudia, MELVIN and I had fun. We played a few games. It felt like it was back to last year. We laughed so loud and shouted like no teachers there. HAHA. So cool. Teachers didn't care also. Thanks, teachers =D

I had Science extra class later in the class. I accidentally drank water without realizing it's puasa. Sheesh. Sorry, people. I wasn't purposely. My lips was going to bleed or something so I just drank it without thinking it's puasa. Hehe.

Take care.

No comments: