Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cousins' Day Out

I'm kinda lazy to write a long wordy post now. I'll try to make it short.

I showered. Msged Pj's Nutties. Played the creepy game, Fahrenheit. Someone knocked my house door and I jumped up cos the creepy scene was starting. I looked out and saw cousin's car. I turned off tv and xbox and went Gadong with her. Met up with three more cousins. Ate in Ideal. Well, I didnt really eat just helped to finish their food. 8-)

Walked to the mall. Cousin searching for dress/cloth but three cousins ended up buying jackets. =.= That time was almost 3.30 or 4. So walked up to top floor to get NeoPrint or something. The photo thing for memories before one of the cousins leaves on this coming Monday. After that, went to buy kokoberry drinks then to Utama. Then, I'm here. :)

Take care. *yawns*

No comments: