Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bull*tut*

I've done my Science homework. HAHA! I know it's no surprise but still I'm so lazy and I still do it. EHSEH! Okay, stop crap-ing.

School school school.
I went to visit kaka and Jane early in the morning with Shayee. They're so busy as usual. What can we do? Two MPs we're talking about leh. I had Geography. It was boring because no one was allowed to talk. A few friends were whispering and teacher moved them to other places. Sighs* And the air-con so cold lah.

Science - we just did markings. PJ's Nutties, you really are a Science geek who answers teacher's questions all the time. Tsktsk.

Maths - Revision test. Well, we'll be having revision tests till holidays? Uh huhs. Quite scary lah altho it's revision test only. You don't mess with my teacher. HAHA!

English - did nothing. wait, we marked our papers (duh!) and free periods - talking or reading.

PE - played Uno and taught friends how to play bull*tut*. I know it's hard but you'll get used to it.

After school, saw Sharleen. She said, she played Heartattack just now during PE. She and I are having PE on the same day but different periods lah. She's one of the bull*tut* players. She even said, they tried to play bull*tut* but not as fun as before. I told her, why didn't you get me out of the class jus now? HAHA! =p

Oh yeah, here's the part. When Sharleen and I were talking about the bull*tut*. I accidentally said,"BULLSHIT!" so loud and a teacher was there. She looked at me and said,"I heard *tut* *tut*." I know her. Wait, kinda know her. A nice teacher. :D Sharleen and I laughed after that. HAHA! =p Until now, I still can't believe, I didn't stop myself saying that bull word that time. I'm so cool.

Okay, I'm bored. YAWNS*
take care!

No comments: