Friday, December 21, 2007

12 Days To Go!

Hello beautiful Friday, blog and readers. :)

Mom woke me up at 11.35AM. She wouldn't allow me to
wake up at noon time and later. Sighs* Mom, it's holiday. She keeps reminding me that school is coming up and better sleep early. I know I know, 12 days more and school is here. HURAY?! I hope so. I miss friends, that's all. So, I ate mee and dim sum for lunch. Yeah, it's weird to have dim sum for lunch. So move on. I spent my afternoon with Slam Dunk and Xbox. Now, I'm having a cup of coffee. This feeling is good but *look out* the weather doesn't look good. It's going to rain, I guess.

Last night, I finished watching a drama called Huan Huan
Ai (in English it's called Why Why Love). This drama isn't bad. In Youtube, they got English subtitle. If you're bored, you can go and try watch it. :)
Here's a picture of it.

No comments: