Saturday, December 22, 2007

Movies.

Hello Sunny Saturday, blog & readers. :)

I woke up by myself today at 11.15AM. Woke up, ate cereal. Now 12.51pm, I'm eating Kolomee for lunch. :D Since I've nothing to talk about, I'll just talk about movies which I've watched this month.


First, Alvin and the chipmunks. :D This movie is really nice. Although it's kinda short (I think), it's worth watching. For those who think they aren't kids, I've to say of course this isn't for you. I watched it with cousin on Friday, 14th December. It's a week + already and I still want to watch it again. I hope my parents own a cinema so I can watch it as many as times I want without worrying spending money on the ticket. :)




Next, I am legend. I don't really know what to say about this movie. Let me just compare it with Resident Evil. I am legend - it's like normal life - he hunts he does what people do and stuff. The zombies - for me, Resident Evil's are scarier than I am legend's. Resident Evil's zombies have sharp teeth, right? Whereas I am legend's zombies don't have sharp teeth. So the zombies are okay & Resident Evil is disgusting compare with I am legend. Resident Evil got monster and blood everywhere whereas I am legend not much. But still, I like watching Resident Evil. I am legend is too short, seriously. The ending quite sad, for me. All I can say is He is a brave man. :)


Goodbye. Have a nice Saturday.

2 comments:

Hungryduo said...

des said "i am legend" not nice.
i still got that scary feel hahaha

Jayhedge said...

Yes, same here. I think I will fear those bald people. :P