Thursday, December 20, 2007

First Post & My Journey In Miri.

This will be my very first post. :)
So, Hello blog & readers!
I might not be posting a lot of pictures like other bloggers do but I'll try to if I have the time. So let us begin. I mean, I begin. :D

Last night, I went to cousin's house to sleepover & you know it's hard to sleep when you're in other people's house for the first time. You'll be lying on the bed for hours and finally in your lala land. I don't like that kind of thing but what can I do? I went to bed at about 11pm & praying that I can slept without rolling here and there for hours but it didn't come true. I can't slept and I can hear the clock ticking. I waited and waited for me to sleep but I was still awake. I gave up and looked at the time. It was 1 something in the morning. From that time, I really had to force myself to sleep and you know what? I finally fell asleep, I think. Yay?! No, not a yay because I woke up several times. Finally, I woke up at 4am something & decided not go back to sleep anymore. All I did was lie down and relax - waiting for mom to wake me up. HAHAHA! So, ate breakfast at 5am and got ready by 5.15am.

Cousin's boyfriend, Andy, came at about 5.30am (I think). The sky was still dark, kinda not used to it. It reminded me of me waking up during school days. Oh my, I miss school. 8-) Okay back to the story. When everyone (me, mom, aunt, cousin and of course, cousin's boyfriend) were in the car, we began our early journey! The sky started to get bright at 6am something. (Yeah, I don't look at time) Man, it was beautiful. I seriously don't mind waking up so early and look at the beautiful sky everyday. :P

So, we got to the custom and *bla bla*. We arrived there at 8am something. Guess what? We ate our second-round breakfast in 2020 restaurant. I think, the restaurant is called 2020 since all the workers wore that 2020 uniform. I always have the kolomee and chee chong fan there. They taste good. :) When we were done eating, we spent our morning shopping in Boulevard (near the Imperial Hotel).

Noon time, we decided to go Bintang Plaza but there was no parking. Oh no, how sad. So, it meant no more pizza for lunch. :'( We moved on the another Boulevard shopping complex (the big one, just in case you don know). Had lunch there and shopped there till 4pm. After that, we went to E-mart. The things in E-mart are cheap, maybe it's Christmas sales or I don't know. Mom and aunt bought a lot of things.

We left Miri after shopping in E-mart. Now it's time to say Goodbye Miri. See you other time. :) On the way back to Brunei-Muara, Aunt told us a funny thing about her friend. She said, her friend pronounces D as L. So whenever her friend asked,"Dayangku mana?" Other people will think she said,"Layangku mana?" What can we do? Everyone has different tongues so some can't pronounce perfectly.

Lastly, although you don't exist, I still have to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY HITSUGAYA TOUSHIROU. <33>

2 comments:

2.nub.4.u said...

hahah RAWR! since u don have a tagbox might as well rite here..WEEE 1st to comment =P

Hungryduo said...

hi babe~
wassup!

- Jesz <3