Sunday, December 23, 2007

Hello Sunday night,

Dad woke me up by doing *psst* a few times today. Had Milo for breakfast and went to Tian Mi Mi for lunch. It is full-house most of the time. The f
ood there, not bad. I always have their Ma Mi Zi Qiu Fan there. :) In the afternoon, went to Kiulap Hua Ho then went for class. Man, it was so tiring after the class finished.

I'm reading Pendragon Book 1 : The Merchant of Death for the second time while waiting for the bookshop to have Book 7. It's about a fourteen-year-old boy named Bobby Pendragon. He has a normal life like all of us. But one day, when his uncle, Uncle Press, came to him and asked for help and Bobby's life started to change. The adventure begins. :D Beginning of this book is kinda boring but when you read till the middle part, it's nice. :) My friend and I enjoy reading it.That's the cover of Pendragon Book 1.


No comments: