Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Christmas Eve

Hey Dull Saturday, blog and readers.

I woke up at 11.26AM. Aunt and cousin came over during noon time for lunch. Now, 1.18PM, mom, aunt and cousin are talking about a movie which mom watched in Astro last night. She said, it's a good movie but it's bad for teenagers. I spent my whole afternoon in Tangjung Bunut Hua Ho with mom, aunt and cousin. I had Honeydew Shake. :D It's been a long time since I drank it. Came back, showered and read book. Next, what did I do? I slept! HAHA. I woke up so late and I still can slept at 5PM. How cool. I felt really tired with no reason. :) I woke up at 7PM and had my dinner. So, I'll stop right here. Happy Christmas Eve everyone. :D

Happy Birthday Tony Tony Chopper. :D <33Happy Birthday Ryoma Echizen. <33

No comments: