Monday, December 31, 2007

BBQ

Hello. :)

Last night, I had bbq at my house with my big families. ;) I never knew that the bbq's chicken would taste so good untill last night. Haha. Fyi, I don't really eat chicken. :D Back to the story, although it tasted so good, I still had one chicken only. Why? Because I'm lazy to wash my oily hands, I guess. HAHA. I had sausage, fishball, potato (purple colour) and mashmellow! Yum* Cousin helped to bbq the mashmellow. It's soft and chewy? Yeah something like that. After done eating, I went into the house and watched ermmm, okay. I forgot the show name again! It's about singing. Then, I played uno with cousins and udang. The first round was played from the fattest to the thinnest. 8-) Udang lost the game and he had to belanja Capers! YAY! :D Cousin's idea. :P Then, the second round, cousin said, whoever lost have to belanja i-lotus but I changed it to Excapade. ;) Cousin lost the second round. So Udang belanja Capers and cousin belanja Excapade. I'll be waiting for that. :P We didn't have the three round because it was kinda late. So before they (other family members who were still in my house) left, we looked through the 10 years+ ago pictures in the photo albums. Man, can't believe, most of us had changed so much - look, style and stuff. Even the adults in my families changed too. It's nice to reminisce about so long stuff.

Goodbye. :D And, today is the last day of 2007. Man, time really goes so fast. Goodbye 2007, I'll miss you so much, seriously. I've had a feeling that 2008 is going to be a tough year for us who will be having BIG exams like I'm going to. Study hard, everyone and you'll achieve a good result. :)

p/s: I miss the Bruneian who is in Philippines and the Malaysian who is in Miri.

No comments: