Sunday, December 30, 2007

Steamboat & Grill

Last night, Udang brought cousins and I to i-lotus for the steamboat and grill for $15.80. The food there are good. I don't really like the grill food or whatever you called it. I prefer steamboat. My cousin asked for the half chicken soup and half tomyam. In the table, there were 5 of us. Most of us except me had the tomyam. Guess what I had? First, I had chicken soup and I kinda got bored with it. So, I mixed chicken soup and tomyam soup together. Hahaha. How crazy, yes? I kinda love mixing food together. So the result was, it tasted.. more like tomyam. Uh huhs. I had a great time laughing in i-lotus. My cousins kept staring at me and they'll laugh a little of not knowing what happened. Hahaha. :P I had two bowls of ABC. First bowl, I added Coconut and Ideal syrup. It came out no taste. I had second bowl, I added all of the four syrups which were given on the table - Rose, Coconut, Gula Melaka and Ideal. Man, they taste so good now. Hahahaha. :P My another cousin had three bowls. THREE. I was going to have another bowl but I started to cough. So I had to stop. It was a cool night, I don't want to get sick during my first day of school. HAHA! :P

Okaay, good bye. Have a great evening and night.

No comments: