Friday, December 28, 2007

Termite!

Hello. :)

I woke up at 7 something because of the *grill* sound of the machine. Then, I slept and woke up at 8 something. Now I can heard both the hammer sound and the machine sound. Man, so annoying but those workers came to kill termite. Uh huhs. *Nods* Let me repeat, termite. I finally woke up at almost 12 noon time. Yeah, I'm a lazy bone. I went down and saw holes near my aunt's bedroom, kitchen, outside and the toilet. Oh
my~ Haha. There are used to check whether termite in there or not and is distance between every holes of course. When the workers finished their job, they'll seal them up. Yeah, another of course. :)

I spent my afternoon reading Pendragon Book 2: The Lost City of Faar, watching Fight back to School 1, 2 and 3. After watching, I said,"Ah~ I wanna sleep." to brother and aunt. Yeah, it was evening. They said,"Wow, you still wanna sleep after waking up at 12noon?" Hahaha. Who cares. As I said I'm a lazy bone, but instead of going to bed, I went to eat. Hehe. :D

Here's a cover of the book but mine is like the book 1 cover. Only its title and colour kinda different. :)

No comments: