Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hello. :D

I woke up at almost noon time again. School is coming nearer and I'm getting lazier. I'm trying to wake up early but my body is so tired. I think I sleep 10 hours a day. If I still sleep in the afternoon, it'll be 10 hours+. Crazy? Yes. :) I phoned my cousin then had my lunch. After that, mom and I went to my previous school, SGS, to check the brother's class list or name list. Then, went to Kiulap Hua Ho to buy ingredient to make cheese cake for UDANG.

We (Mom and I) came home and brother just woke up. We rested for a while and went out again. This time, brother was following too. We went to specs shop and checked our eyes. Yay, my eye degrees remain the same. ;) Woohoo~ Now, I'm here. I just came back. Wow, exhausted. Haha.

Anyways, Happy Birthday Udang. :P I wonder should I say your age or not. HAHA. Nevermind, I'm not going to, old Udang. Once again, Happy birthday. ;)

No comments: