Thursday, March 6, 2008

Being a couch patato

Good Afternoon. :)

I didn't go school today because I'm sick and today's Cross Country. I woke up at 7 something in the morning. I got my ass out of the bed, off the air-con and opened the curtain. Sunshine shone into my bedroom and I still can saw mist/fog. It was such a pretty view, no kidding. I never know waking up at 7 or 8 AM, could see such a beautiful view. So, I stopped looking and went to bathroom.

After brushing teeth & whatever, went down to living room. I made myself a cup of Milo, grabbed a hotdog/sausage bun on the dining table, turned on the tv and sat on a chair. I started watching tv from before 8.30 AM until 1.30 PM. It was about 5 - 6 hours then. Wow, time really went so quickly. While busy switching tv channels, time suddenly became 1.30PM. haha!

ERRR, I went to shower after that. Then, came here. :D

Bahh, I have to go now. Have a nice day.

P/s: I heard my sport house is the CHAMPION for cross country. GOOD JOB, PEOPLE! =D

No comments: