Thursday, March 27, 2008

Camping - Day two

I woke up at 4.10AM. I was the FIRST to be awake in my tent la. HAHA. :P I woke Wati and Shayee up since we three wanted to shower. Lazy Sharleen wanted to sleep more but as I mentioned before, she can't slept till 5am.

I ate tuna sandwich as my breakfast. At I don't know what t
ime, we were asked to kumpul at the arena. We didn't arrange ourselves properly in a horse-shoe style or maybe some people didn't so we were asked to do push up. IT WAS VERY PAIN. Our hands were on the TINY STONES. Crazy, suffering eh. That's the worst punishment I had done. I think, I'll remember it forever. HAHAHA.

After the assembly (yeah, I called it assembly), all of the ms girls + a few girls from other schs were asked to CLEAN THE TOILET. OMG. The toilet was REALLY DIRTY because we were on the muddy place last night during the night march. Crazy~ At 9+am (I think), we were asked to line up - girls one side & boys another side in a line and count 1
- 6. After that, we'll be grouped together according to our number.

I was in the same group as Wani Senior, Wani Junior then others were from other school. There were 6 activites.
1) I don know what's that. I saw people holding sticks, bersenang diri, etc.
2) Introducing scouts uniform, songkok (for boys), questions about scouts and games - Kick Open Side by Side~ Wani Senior lost to me a lot of times. 8-)
3) The magic ropes. My group didn't manage to do this.

4) Singing/Act penyakit. It was so boring and embarrassing.
5) The.. err I don know what's that call.. yg ada papan then you have to make your body like L and make your kaki straight then jump onto the papan and move down slowly. Wani Senior got stuck. It was scary. HAHA. :P
6) Flying fox.


I did 2 and 4 only. I know rugi inda buat 5 and 6. Sir Azlan said that there might be trip for 5 and 6 next month. I HOPE SO. =D Then our lunch (12pm - 2pm). 2PM, we were asked to assemble in the arena again. Then we were asked to go into the jungle. We had to walk through the DEEP MUDDY WATER. I almost drowned. So I didnt manage to finish the muddy water thing. I just turned and went back to the tent. That was the second time I almost drowned. No kidding.


We had our break again. Same thing - showered, ate dinner from 5pm - 8pm. At 8pm, we had this kebudayaan thing. We had to go to the Scouts Headquarters. There, every school got performances - singing and acting. It was good. It ended at 11pm? :S or 10+ la. When the performance ended, we had to salam / shake hand with the Skips. Then, there were food and drinks. A lot of people danced too. It was like wow~ Only
my school wasn't so active. We were all sitting down and a few of us standing up, drinking / eating.

Sharleen, Wati, Shayee and I decided not to sleep that day. At 1am+, we were still outside chatting with Wani and Yuni. The seniors were in the tent. 3 were sleeping, the other 3 were awake but chatting in their own tent. Skip Steven passe
d by us and we talked with him about camping, canoe and other stuff. It was nice talking with him. He's the FIRST skip whom I had a good conversation with. :D He's in charge of the medical thing. So he had to stay up 24 hrs too.

He told us that SURE we'll be having headache if we really were going to stay up the whole night/morning. This made us change our decision + we
were sleepy too. So we slept at 2am+.

"Kick, Open, Side by Side"

to be continued..

No comments: