Thursday, March 27, 2008

Camping - Day One

First day, I woke up at 6.30am. Just to shower. After I finished doing all the things I did almost every morning, dad drove me to the camping area which is somewhere near the car wash in front of the mata-mata supa save. We were asked to be there at 8am for registration. I arrived first among all friends. Sharleen came next with Wilson. Wati and Shayee arrived after quite a long time BUT Sir Azlan arrived lagi AWAL, kan kan? -.-"

The first thing we did in the early morning was of course, built up the tent. Wait, is built up the right word? Hrm, nevermind. It took us the whole morning if I'm not wrong. During lunch (12pm - 2pm), go to supa save bali makanan. Wati, Shayee, Sharleen and I had ICE CREAM AS OUR LUNCH. Handal kan? I kinda regretted eating ice cream as lunch pasalnya I didn't feel good after makan it.

The first afternoon activity was about the Skips (the scout leaders
) did the briefing. Later, we sang songs. It was quite fun. At 6pm, it was our break again until 8pm. We showered and ate dinner during that length of time. Night time, we did the night march. It was like, we blindfolded ourselves - tie our scarves around our eyes. Duh. Then, someone will led us in there. We had to hold onto each other. It was fun but not good cos it made us all dirty. It ended at 9+ or 10+ that time.

We were allowed to go sleep after that. Yay? I brushed teeth then back to the tent. My sleeping mates - Wati, Shayee, Sharleen & Mizah, arranged our bags and sleeping bags. Finally we can slept but it was SO HOT that Shayee, Sharleen and I couldn't sleep while the other two had gone into their lala land. At 1am+, Shayee and I did slee
p but Shayee woke up several times and Sharleen couldn't sleep only until 5am in the morning when we were all awake. Kesian kaan?

My sleeping mates

To be continued.

No comments: