Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Busy busy busy

Hello Sunny and Busy Wednesday. :D

I had Geography in the first period. Teacher told us that Chapter 3 will be test in our topical test 2 only. Some people started "YES!" but teacher continued,"There won't be any MCQ questions. Only structure questions. 60 of them." I bet those "YES!" people turned "WHAT?! =|" Wait, I think the whole class did. HAHA!

So, Science was right after that. We finally finished up our ecosystem workbook. Teacher had tested the rainwater brought by Fifah or Ramzi OR BOTH Fifah and Ramzi. She said,"It's 6.98." Yay! It's not that acidic. We can drink the rainwater. HAHA. :D So, we moved to reproduction in plant. During the extra class, teacher informed us that the whole ecosystem and reproduction in plants are in tt2. Oh~ that's quite a lot. I guess I have to study right after I've done with my project or during my free time. :)

Maths, we did new topic. I don't know what's the name but it is about angle and the centre of circle. Recess, scouts meeting. English, we watched a dvd which Ramzi brought it in the reading room. It was hilarious. It was an old movie, actually. Even the teacher-in-charge (yes, my English sir is in KL to do some stuff) also laughed when she watched with us. Oh yeah, I saw and talked to the ex-principal when I was going to the toilet.

After English, I had PE! We played a new game called Ice Ball. It consisted of 10 players and a mixture of netball and dodgeball. So we need 2 balls in this game. It was fun and also tiring, of course but we really enjoyed it. We sweat like hall~ HAHA. So smelly.

Alright, I have to do my stuff.

No comments: