Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy 14th Birthday girl

Hellooooo~

I woke up at 9 something in the morning. I brushed teeth, watched Pirate of the Caribbean 2. Then, at 11.30, I went to shower. I had lunch in Capers with the birthday girl; Jane, Alicia, Tiffany, Ben Ong and Sherwin. Kanasai~ Thought Sherwin chia but he brought only for 3 people's $. Then the birthday girl didn't bring $. SIGHS. Steady hor? So, Alicia, Ben Ong and I paid ourselves. How kesian~ Alicia and I ate a lot and Tiffany and Ben Ong did most of the talking. Uh huhs. Jane and Sherwin tiam tiam cos they berdating bah. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :P Just kidding wahhh~ Then, at 2.30pm - the restaurant closed but the waitress allowed us to be in there. Haha. Thanku~ Erm, Sherwin bought bday cake, I think. Then we talked till half. A waitress brought the cake. It was kind of surprise, I guess. :D

So, once again
HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY JANE TING SZE YING!

No comments: