Monday, March 3, 2008

Short Post

I'll just shorten my post since I've somewhere to go in a few minutes.

Early morning
Went to Alicia's class. Si Yan came in. We laughed. Alicia said that Si Yan and I have the same style/attitude. Time's up. Going back to my class. Suddenly, Alicia and Jane came for a while. I was surprised. I felt sick all of sudden. To me, my voice had changed but to friends, my voice still the same.

Recess
Went to Hannah's class. Most chinese girls were there. Hannah asked,"Are you sick?" I replied, kinda and asked how she knows it. She said that my lips look pale. Shayee and I disturbed Hannah by poking or strangled her from the back of her neck when she was eating. Laughed again. Shayee took Sylves's pencil case because Sylves is a bad boy. :) And, I don't know if she returned to him at the end.

Alright, have to go now. Bye. :D

No comments: