Thursday, March 13, 2008

Crazy

Hello Thursday!

I went to visit Alicia they all early in the morning & Lao Da (meaning: Boss) brought tiramisu chocolate. :D Yesterday, I didn't go to her class, she didn't bring. Today I came, she brought. How lucky am I. :P Or maybe her chocolate and I got some kind of connection. Alicia and Jane are MPs now. So they're busy. Since Lao Da and her cousin, SW were out too. So Shayee and I went back to our classes. I was busy talkin with classmates. After a while, Alicia and Jane came and looked for me. WOW~ What a surprise. She made a promise to me, of course. ;) I talked about BM oral they had last year and they gave me some advices.

I had Bahasa Melayu as 1st and 2nd periods and my class's oral started today. Qawiem was called first. Second was Nisah. Third was Tan. Guess what?! I was right. I was the FOURTH! OMG. I was given a story by Cikgu. I showed to Qawiem the paper and he said,"sama!" (meaning: same) So I sat down and busy reading and understanding the passage. I was so nervous. In my mind, I told myself,"Just relax. You'll be fine." I turned to Qawiem and he gave advice smth like,"Just say whatever you can think of." I nodded my head and concentrated on the passage. After Tan was done, I stood up and went to Cikgu's table.

He: Sudah sedia?
I nodded my head.

I read as loud and clear as I can. When I was done, Cikgu said that my reading is good because I was loud. He even asked the whole class if they can heard my voice. The whole class was like,"AWU" (meaning: YES). So I managed to answer the 3 fahaman questions. Then came to the most crazy part, dialog/conversation with the teacher. I screwed up in this part. I seriously am so bad in speaking Malay. My my~ I hope I passed my oral.

Skip computer and science.

CCA, I played Ping Pong AND Badminton. HAHA. So tiring now. Alright, wanna do whatever stuff is left for me to do then I wanna take a nap if possible before going to tuition.

Bye people.

No comments: