Thursday, March 20, 2008

A little bit of yest, today and American Idol

Yesterday.
Morning; Sports selection
I joined 100m, ran last. I know it was embarrassing but who cares. At least, I tried to run half of the lane then I stopped. :) After that, I was looking for Alicia jie everywhere then gave up looking. I went up with Wati and saw her. :D We both had a great time dating with each other. 8-) HAHA! Okay, I mean, we had a great time chatting lah! She's a MP now. Everytime go her class, she's busy doing this and that. So, I thank God for letting us chat about EVERYTHING esp our personal lives. :)

Night; In Polo Club. Aunt's surprise bday party.
I was happy that can met my cousins again. We had fun poking, laughing, watching tv and hiding in the toilet. Don't ask why, yeah. :P HAHA. I watched the AI (repeat one) till 1.30 AM.

Today
Morning; Shopping
I dropped my phone accidentally at 8.38AM (I think). Mom was shocked. (Yes, I slept with mom last night because of AI) Anyway, she thought I dropped my spectacles and it broke. HAHA. So funny. I was about to sleep again then she asked me to wake up. Why? She wanted to bring me out at 10AM like that to buy my scouts stuff. Oh my~

Noon; Lunch and Showering

Afternoon; The Mall
Oh yes, I met Sin Wei. :D Her dad is scary. At first, he stalked us then he didnt anymore. So, because of him, we tried to stay away from Michael and his gang (boys) but yeah, we did see him for a while to wish him goodluck. I saw RYAN! :D All I can say is he changed his hairstyle. HAHA.

Evening; Tuition
Man, half of the class didn't attend the class. How cool hor? HAHA.

American Idol
I can't believe Amanda is out and Kristy Lee Cook is lucky, don't you think?

Bah have a good time.

No comments: