Friday, March 28, 2008

Camping - Day Three/Last Day

I was supposed to wake up at 4.15am or 4.30am but I overslept. I was still the first then Wati woke up jua. It was a surprise that a lot of people were still sleeping. That's weird. I was expecting a lot of people were trying to fight for the toilet/sinks. :p hahaha.

At almost 7am, there was this morning call (the Skip pakai whistle). We thought we needed to assemble in the arena. Cheh~ At 7am+, there was this whistle sound again and there were people in the arena. This means we really needed to assemble there. We did morning walk/jogging then exercise. After that, free time! Wanna cook, make friends, sleep and whatever. Yay, freedom. So happy. During this time, Wati, Yuni, Wana, Shayee, Sharleen and I suddenly like giving ourselves boys' names. HAHA. :P So now we do have boys' and girls' names. :D At almost 11am, the kakak-kakak started to cook corned beef + rice + onion. Then cooked spaghetti for the competition. Oh yeah, there was this competition for cooking. The boys did the model of.. I have no idea.

In the afternoon, we had this closing ceremony. Everyone had to wear scouts uniform. Those who didn't just stayed behind us who wore uniforms. It was really hot that time. Oh yeah, my pasukan is the champion overall. Yay. :D Bangga kami eh. The ceremony ended at 2pm+. We kept taking photos and stuff for memories. At 3pm+, we kept the tent, tables and etc. Suddenly it was raining heavily. We were asked to assemble at the arena again. SIGHS. Boring jua. Yes, I know I know.

EVERYTHING WAS DONE. Sharleen, Shayee, Wati and I ran to Supa save. We except Wati went to buy drinks. Then balik. Yay! *PEACE*

Sorry if the three posts were boring. I'm really tired.

No comments: