Monday, May 5, 2008

A busy day

Man, I'm having headache right now. It occurred THRICE in school. I seriously want a rest. Finally, tomorrow no inforama training. THANK YOU, MELVIN THE LOUSY TEACHER! :p

So, I did not go to form 4s this morning since jie messaged saying she's having test and she needs to do homework. Oh yeah, today we had this Australian Science Competition. I don't know whether it's for form 3s only or the whole levels.

During recess, Shayee lanja me makan her popia. Thank you very much. She knows when I want to eat her stuff. :p HAHA. Er, we saw Qi hong and Nisa. Then went to D&T workshop. I saw my computer sir there and he was still wondering what am I doing there. I told him that I'm accompanying the seniors. :) Din was being really karit for not sharing his tasteless popcorn to Qi hong and Shayee.

I started to have headache during the after-recess periods which are IRK and History. I seriously NEED to rest that time, no kidding. I was still having headache during lunch. I bought my food. While Shayee went to buy her food,
Melissa and Han Rou came and joined me to the table. Thank you, friends! Why I thanked them? It is because they can jaga the table now and I really had to go find my Science teacher for the paracetamol. :p

I went to the staff. I greeted her as always. :p She said that I came too late. She wanted me to give out some handout about not having extra class this wednesday because she has to attend some function. Back to my headache, I asked for paracetamol and she gave me a packet! =O Drug addict tu eh. HAHA. But of course, I ate one lah and gave back to teacher.

From 1pm to 2pm, I had fun with the 3M students + Wilson + Zul Ikram the quiet boy. Waf suddenly called me a bitch after I said,"like brabis". Waf, should I take that as a compliment? :o HAHAHA. I still love you, bum. ;) She was so cali when she wanted to know how a girl looks like. That girl is important in Waf's mission. Waf has to defeat her, yo! :p HAHA. When that girl was walking back to the sci lab, Waf went to her like so close then did the U-turn. The rest of us ketawa brabis when we looked at what Waf did. HAHA.

During Inforama, Melvin is a VERY BAD teacher. Luckily Hafiz was there to rescue but still I didn't get anything since my headache balik again! So sad. Ms. Robina is a cool teacher! I seriously hope she is going to teach me computer next year. :) After Inforama, I had to rush to dad's car. Arrived home, had to shower, got back to dad's car and went to tuition. Rushing, right? Yes! Sighs.

Bah, today's my busy day. :)

No comments: