Thursday, May 22, 2008

Woooooo! Yes! :D

Hello!

I had this "baca cerita" di depan during Malay period. At the end of the lessons, there were 10 people got picked. The others will resumed next class and guess what? I'm one of the 10 people. Lucky hor? Right~ Anyway, I had my Computer test after that. It was okay. I HOPE there is NO careless mistake. If not, I'll long pia (bang the wall). During Science, learnt the magnetic field. It's cool. =)

I did my music theory (homework) in class during recess but still not yet finished because Muizzah wanted me to go into a dark room and she'll close the door. Later, I just stood there alone in the room. She asked,"How does it feel?" Me: Nothing? She opened the door and said,"Isn't it dark?" Me: No. Wati came in with me and she agreed with me too. =p The reason why Muizzah closed me into the room is because all the girls except me had been into the room, that's what she said. 8-)

During Scouts CCA and lunch time, I had fun. =D I hope it'll happen like this everyday or most of the time.

DAVID COOK WON. <33333333

No comments: