Saturday, May 10, 2008

Three Things

I was so moody this early morning. I did my usual routine and addition, reading my "Shopaholic Takes Manhattan" without speaking to anyone at all, I guess. In car, I kept reading it and listening to mom but I did not answer her. I wasn't being mean. I just didn't have the mood to talk alright?

So, I arrived school - went down the car and walked into the school. On the way, I saw graffiti on the wall AGAIN. The words/drawings were written in blue and red ink if I'm not wrong. I guess my school's walls (classroom, public area, toilet and etc) have become papers for those people to draw. HAHA. Don't you think so, my schoolmates? So I thought teachers will be talking about it during my morning assembly but they didn't say anything. Ho wells, that's weird. :)

My school day today was pretty boring at the start. I did talk in school but not really high like always. I was busy doing my Maths homework in school because I don't know how to do but Nisah and Muizzah taught me just now so maybe I have a little idea about it. And, thank God that my Maths teacher does know the reflection & rotation are hard. :p

Okay, there are three things which I've done today and they made me happy.
  • I have finally done reading my "Shopaholic Takes Manhattan" book.
  • I finally did my English presentation.
  • Maths teacher has finally taught finish form 3 maths. :D
By the way, here's a question which I'm kinda curious about. Warning: If you're eating or can't stand those disgusting stuff like "shit", don't look at the question. :)

If you were asked to choose one. Which one do you prefer, Diarrhea or Constipation?
Since you read it, you better answer it and tell me WHY. I'm not disgusting, like I said, I'm just curious. ;)

Have a nice day, people!

No comments: