Thursday, May 8, 2008

They're the laughing pills.

I forgot to mention just now.
I had fun with Razzanah, Wafiqah and Faizah during recess. They're so funny.

I went to sit beside Razzanah and Wafiqah and Faizah were opposite us eating spaghetti. Razzanah kept shouting at me because she wanted to prove that she can shouts louder than I do but I replied in a normal talking way. No one can shout from the canteen (ground floor) to the third floor yet! Agree, Waf? HAHA. Waf and I told Razzanah that she can't win me in shouting but she majal kept shouting at me. I replied,"Eh, if I really shout back at you now, I think you'll fly to the first floor." HAHAHA! Gilaku eh.

I think she still kept shouting. There was this spaghetti mee on the table in front of me. I said,"Eh, stop shouting wah. You see, you teriak till the spaghetti mee pun keluar dari your mulut ah [a: imagine she jus ate spaghetti then the thing came out from her tummy to the mouth since she kept shouting. b: or she really did eat spaghetti but that keluar thing is impossible. pakai imagination saja. ;)] Near Faizah pun ada spaghetti mee. I said,"Nah~ See those mees. Tsktsk. If you makan javelin then teriak, I think the javelin will fly so far away". HAHAHA.

Next, I've said about no one can shout from cafe to third floor kan? Waf heard me talking with Effie either from chem lab to her class or from cafe to third floor. I told them that once Wati said to me,"Jay, if you jadi MP next year, I think you don need the Microphone to make announcement. You jus stand in the middle of cafeteria and shout "GOOD MORNING TO THE PRINCIPAL.. etc". Waf drng ketawa brabis after hearing this. And they even added,"Karang the microphone and the announcement box thing pacah." HAHAHA. Thanks funny friends. HAHA!

Man, I seriously did have a good laugh with them tadi. Thank you. ;)

No comments: