Saturday, May 17, 2008

WAHH! NO NO.

Ah no no. Suddenly today's subjects' teachers were all saying that our tt3 will be moved forward to a week. So our test no more from end of this month till early June. It's upcoming this week till end of this month. Wah! NO no. I believe nobody in my level has prepared it. Piangs* I MUST improve, that's what I keep telling myself.

Okay, what's interesting ah today? Recess - Elva, Shayee, Sharleen and I talked about the camping thing whether want to go since our test ends end of this month. We went to find Shar and she said today's the last day to submit the form but she tried to ask sir Azlan to extend. Hrm, I guess no need anymore. Not going is not going. :]

During Maths, teacher suddenly asked one by one in the class what grade are we targeting in PMB.

Afternoon, Fie came to me and asked me to read her blog's tag board. Ada 'archuleta fan' cari kelahi eh! No good no good. We, Cook's fans, MUST attack! For those who're David Cook's fans, please argue back jua ah? =] HAHA. Sound so bo tai chi zo but stand on Fie's side as Cook's fan mah~

Bah, have a good evening!

No comments: