Monday, May 19, 2008

Can you believe it?

Good Afternoon. :D HAHA. So friendly.

Anyway, I had two tests today - Malay and English.
I had Malay first. It was HARD AND CONFUSING. Crazy.
English test. It was okay but I did A LOT OF MISTAKES. I'm so worried now!
Why didn't I have English test first then Malay? SIGHS*

Oh yeah, I've finally got back my tt2 result. At first, Fidah was distributing the papers but I don know what were the papers about and I didn't bother to ask. So I just sat down and reading "Can you keep a secret?" Yes, I was relaxing. When the boys in front of me were like showing the papers around and I saw it was the result! I was so freaking nervous and scared to show parent cos in the big exam sheet (excluded Science) I got #4.

Fidah came to me and said,"Guess ko nombor brapa?"
Me: Erm, #4?
Fidah: Awu awu betul. *handed the paper to me*
I quickly looked at the position and guess what? I GOT #3. So happy. =D

What else? During History, teacher said,"I'll finish up Chapter 4 today." Muizzah and I looked at each other and like we didn't believe her because teacher always say,"I'll finish up this topic." but she didn't! Unfortunately, she DID finish teaching Chapter 4. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! =O HAHAHA. =p At the end of the lesson, I said to Muizzah,"Wow, it's a miracle. She finished teaching Chap 4!" Teacher even said the extra class for History is ON starting next week. =p Woo~ HAHA.

Bah, zai jien.

No comments: