Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sport's Day 2008

Alright, Sport's day was held at the Padang Kebajikan? Yeah, I think that's what the padang is called. So yeah.

Laksamana was so semangat like berabis and a lot of Laksamana runners won the tracks event. From there, I can be sure Laksamana will be the champion this year and guess what, my prediction IS RIGHT. :) Congrats Laksamana. First time, yeah? HAHA.

So, erm.. I arrived the padang. I didn't see Sharleen and Shayee anywhere. So, I just walked on the track since we were told to by sir. While walking, Belinda turned back with erm, okay I can't spell her friend's name and I don't really remember. 8-) So back to the story. I hanged out with Belinda. We had a great conversation which made us laugh like before. It's been really long time since I've had such a conversation with her. :D So, after walking, lined up in the field. We saw Shayee, Sharleen and other friends.

Okay, you know what? I think I'll just summarize, not according to what happen. Just points, I guess. I'm so tired actually. Erm.. So.. Han wore the pink bandanna which made her look cute BUT weird! =\ No kidding. I made a new scout friend named Syazirah. We both read each other's blog yo! Haha! ERMM, what else. Oh yeah I've learnt how to sing the FOUR houses (Panglima, Laksamana, Pahlawan and Hulubalang) songs. I can't confirm whether I sang Pahlawan and Hulubang songs right but I'll try ask someone from those two houses. :)

Nisa and I spoke like Indians. I thought only I can speak that way but wow, I've found an expert and also my partner. :D I cheered from the beginning till almost the end of the events and I lost my voice. I got tired. So I sat down beside Qi Hong and we started singing. She sang a song, I sang another one. She sang another one and I sang another one again. HAHA. =p We were so crazy. Alright, I don't think I have anything to say anymore.

Congrats to my friends like Effie Lim, Melvin See, Sylvester Koh, Sharleen Siu and etc who won the medals and Good luck to the badminton team on Monday for the finals. I feel so bad for not going. :(

HAVE A GOOD DAY. YAY I'LL BE HAVING PARTY TONIGHT. :)

No comments: