Monday, May 12, 2008

Inforama

I woke up 2 minutes earlier than my normal time but arrived school at the same time. After I arrived at biology staffroom, just for a while, we (Ms. Robina, Melvin and I) had to go to car park and Ms. Robina will drive us to the Lumut school. The journey took an hour. In the car, we three talked about almost everything I guess. Ms. Robina is a cool teacher, no kidding. She is like a sister and also a mother. =p

During the competition, I can did the flash thing although I had training ONCE and never used it before. I was so panic before the competition because I knew nothing at all. But, finally it's over. :p After everything finished, it was about 11+am. I asked Ms.Robina to bring us out eat. She brought us to Ideal. She lanja again. THANK YOU, MS. ROBINA. :p

I had fun today although it was competition. It was really fun. Inforama is boring actually but today was way better than last time. HAHA. Maybe because of Ms. Robina was with us just now. :D Bah, good night!

No comments: