Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Rubik Cube

OH MY GAWD! Now almost everyone is playing Rubik cube. Faints* So fed up looking at that 3D 3x3 squares toy now since everywhere I go I'll see one. My classmates started playing that today. I was surprised. They even mentioned about the expert Rubik cube, Kok Sheng. ;)

Beh tahan lah. I hope that thing will disappear soon in my class. Sighs! Today was good but tomorrow, I don't know. I hope it's better. No extra tomorrow because teacher has to attend a function. Yay, rest for me? Oh yeah my inforama. I finally knew how to do the bouncing ball with shadow but the shadow still looks cacat. Damn. It's really hard.

Yawns. I'm so tired. 3 weeks from now, I'll be having exams again! I seriously have to study soon. I can't drop anymore! I MUST improve my Malay to at least a B eh this upcoming exam. I'm pissed and disappointed with two Cs from the two previous Malay papers.

Alright, have a nice day!

No comments: