Friday, May 9, 2008

"tagged! liat blogku!" by Waf

Okay, since I'm bored too so I'll do it. "Tagged" :)

1. What would you find yourself doing at 4pm?
Erm, I don't know.


2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Anywhere nice and relaxing. :)


3. What are your favorite things to do?
be with friends, sleeping, eating, laughing, watching movie/tv show.

4.Do you think money can buy happiness?
depends on how you use the money, I think.

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be
everyone around me is happy. :D

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
HAHA. I don't think so.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My families and friends.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
save half of it in the bank. left; 1/2 give to parent. travel around the world with families. buy a big house with EVERYTHING I WANT in it. :p

9. What is the most recent embarrassing thing you have done?
ERMMMMMM.. Said something which I didn't know what I just said?

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
a) she's funny
b) she's pretty
c) she's a very good listener and secret keeper.

11. What makes you happy?
anything good. ;)

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
those people who really love whispering and ignore me. 8-)

13. What is your ambition?
doctor. :)

14. If you could have a superpower what would it be?
ermmm.. can murder a person just by hating them? HAHAHAHA. Is there such a superpower & does it counted as a superpower? HAHA. =p

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
my families, friends and cash.

16. If you were a car/bike what would it be?
erm, don't want to imagine this kind of stuff. hahahaha! :p

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
my laziness. =D

18. What music have you been listening to recently?
stay the same, I think.

19. What is your least favourite animal?
none.

20. What is your favourite colour?
blue, white, red, black.


Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.


tag by me:
Andy Chung, Jiggy, Melvin See, Syiqah, Syazirah, Zizian, Mizah, Natasha.

No comments: