Tuesday, April 29, 2008

AHH!

Okay. First of all, I had a weird & surprising (?) dream just before I woke up [duh!]. HAHA.

The position for this test 2 is out. Muizzah and I were shocked because we've totally forgotten about test 2. HAHA. :D We're cool kan, nutties? So back to the story, I'm TRULY disappointed in my position. I drop again but Science mark isn't included yet. I think I'll still remain the same position even after Science mark is added in.

I got back my Science paper. The mark is just the same mark I thought. Quite a few people improved and overtook us - the usually tops. 8-) When it was my turn, Science teacher said something which I don't remember anymore but I agreed this part when she said,"more pressure..." When I was going to teacher's table to get my paper, I was whispering about "cher, don't put pressure on me lah." But suddenly teacher also talked about pressure. HAHA.

Next next.. OH YEAH! I'M SICK. Have I mentioned that? I don't think so. Anyway, YES I'm sick and was really bad mood after recess lessons. Maths teacher didn't come so a Sir came to class.

Alright, have a good day people!

No comments: