Monday, April 21, 2008

What's wrong?

What did I do early morning?
Alright, I remember now. I went to form 4 corridor but saw Qi Hong so went up with her. Ze, Nisa, John, Muiz and etc were there in the class. Wow, they're early too. We chit-chat for a while and I asked Nisa to pass Din's pendrive to him then there was an announcement about Form 5s having assembly. So Shayee and I went back to Form 3s. Today, the BM oral continued. Phew* Luckily I have done it before holidays? I guess. And, no presentation for English today. Cool~

Recess, I saw Din, Shar, Nisa and Qi Hong. I asked Din about his pendrive just to make sure Nisa has passed to him. Later, Shayee and I accompanied those three seniors girls to girls' hostel since D&T is there and they're going to have D&T after recess. I saw my cptr sir and the d&t sir (senior's) there. My cptr sir was surprised I was there and I was surprised he was there too? Wait, not really. He recommended me to join D&T next year. 8-) I think he himself also want to be a D&T sir. :P So, Din and Muiz came at 10.20AM?? Maybe. Din was surprised Shayee and I were there. Then, was talkin to Qi Hong and went back to class. Oh yeaah, today was my first time to be in D&T room. :)

So, got back my IRK paper - scored 93.5% and for history - 95%. :) Thank God that I've improved in these two subjects. So left two more subjects haven't got back. Hope I'll get back English paper tomorrow. :D

During Geography extra class, teacher suddenly laughed. I've NEVER seen teacher laughed so happily? HAHA. Everyone was surprised and we joined teacher laugh saja although we didn't know what's going on. SEE, how nice are we for not making teacher feel she's excluded? HAHA. Whatever!

Bah, take care!

No comments: