Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fun, aye?

"I love last night. :D HAHA."

Alright today, I was actually feeling excited to go school for some reason. I thought I'd be having assembly today but no. I didn't get any test paper back today. I've difficulty in doing the Geography workbook. Honestly speaking, almost every seniors that I know keep saying Geography is easy to score and etc. Oh yes, if you have a GOOD teacher who knows how to teach properly I guess. :)

Reading room, we wasted almost half an hour standing outside while waiting for sir to come. He was out. He opened the door already but we didn't know + there's a rule saying,"Ask permission from teacher before going in." We're good kids (A) so we obey the rules. :D During PE, we did the agility test then later we did freeplay for the rest of our time.

We learnt Forces during extra class. It was nice - but sometimes quite complicated to understand. Alright, that's all for today.

happy birthday cousin, hibatur and nain.

No comments: