Friday, April 11, 2008

Tests Season

Sorry for not updating anything for the last few days. My title answers the question. :]

So,
First day, 7th April 2008, I had my Malay test. It was pretty hard when it comes to Imbuhan and Surat Kiriman. Simpulan Bahasa is quite confusing. I was supposed to have IRK test too but cikgu postponed it because MR.POSTPONE went "CIKGU, POSTPONE!" when cikgu just stepped in. Banciku, mr.postpone had the time to read but didn't bother to do it. SHEESH!

Second day, 8th April 2008, I had Science test. It was quite okay. At least, I can did most of the questions. A lot of people said the MCQs are quite confusing. Maybe yeah, I kinda agree with them. Hahaha~

Third day, 9th April 2008, Geo test! It was quite okay jua. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. :D

Fourth day, 10th April 2008, Computer test. To be honest, when I studied computer, I never felt so stress, I think. :P HAHAHA! Because how to study computer seriously? We use it everyday but when come to theory, how can you describe and whatever lah. Sir said, I got 21/25. So I got 84%. Sighs. Must improve!

Fifth day, 11th April 2008 which is now; 1.14AM. Good morning people! :D I'm feeling so hungry and I can't eat. It's no good to eat during late night/early morning right? HAHA. Alright, have to go.

Oh yeah, Waf passed me her pendrive tadi and I just noticed her pendrive is so rugged (cool). To waf: I'VE WATCHED THE MOVIE! It was quite silly. HAHA. Just that the movie quite short, macam something is missing.

Alright, good morning + good night + good luck to my friends who're having tests too! :D

No comments: