Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm tired already. I give up.

Ahh!
This early morning, we form 3s girls were called to go audi because of somebody wrote/drew stuff on the toilet's door. Discipline teacher said that if no one admit before 2pm today, we all form 3 girls will wash the toilet(s). DAMMIT.

First of all, why are they so sure it's a form 3 girl or a few form 3 girls did it? No one saw the drawer/writer. Even my teacher also asked,"How do they know it's form 3 student?" after I've told her what we did in the audi since she was wondering. We stayed in that block, SO? I saw seniors using that toilet too. I'm NOT saying that it's senior who did it BUT anything could be possible! What if it wasn't any of form 3 student did it? We just have to wash the toilet like dumb ass?

Secondly, to the person; whether or not you're form 3 or a senior. You better BE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU DID. "Berani malu takut mati". Yeah I think this is the peribahasa. Ah whatever. If you would love to see everyone washing toilet with you, you're so heartless. You may go die since you have no heart. I'm pissed off already bah. We students go school is to study not to wash toilet jua! If like that, can fire the cleaners. They'll have no job. Then crime makin bnyk kan?! This is Geo yo!

Thirdly, some miss understanding happened to my friends. This is so unreasonable.

Fourthly, project(s) piss me off. Being active piss me off. Being a good student piss me off. Trying to be friendly piss me off.

have a good day, people.

No comments: