Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ask before do anything

I had lunch in CAPERS with Tze Tyng (the organizer, I think), Steph and Hannah. Si Wei was supposed to follow us but no transport and Din inda jadi crashed my hang out. HAHA! :D

Hannah and Tze Tyng were just newbies to this Capers restaurant so the *cough*experts: Me and Steph*coughs* ordered the food. We just ordered like 8 plates and a pizza. Hannah and Tze Tyng said: WOW SO MANY! Steph and I answered: Eh, we're eating ALL YOU CAN EAT for $14.80 leh & these are a few already.

Soon, dishes by dishes came. Finally, this part made me and Steph gained more weight. Tze Tyng and Hannah said that they don't eat seafood, lamb (for tze tyng), vegetable (for Hannah). These two girls really made me ki siao just now. Next time, if you wanted to bring or follow someone to a restaurant, BETTER ASK WHAT THEY EAT AND THEY DON'T EAT. Sighs. I was like giving idea about going to eat murtabak with them next time since they don't eat this and that. Like this, how can eat pasta right?

Later, we gossip about school stuff. Man, this is what we always do. :P

Bah, bye.

No comments: