Friday, April 4, 2008

Parent & Teachers' Meet

I woke up at 6.50+AM. I know I know, I should have slept more since today is Friday but because of that *points to my title*.

So, arrived school. Not many people. Got number #2 card and sat down. Fidah's parent came #1 and she wasn't there. That girl ah. *tsktsk* This is what I did. Dad and I sat down when it was our turn then Form teacher handed out my result. I just smiled and acted innocent. When teacher talked to me, I just nodded my head. HAHA. :P Same action when I went to see my Science teacher since yesterday she told the class,"Starting from no.3, you have to come see me!"

Since I'm # _, so I went to see her. She had nothing to say. I was expecting something bad since she said she's going to be honest but wow~ okay. =]

Bah, I gotta shower then study for tests. ;)
Have a nice day, people.

No comments: