Saturday, April 19, 2008

today is different from every Saturdays

I just finished watching Din, Amin (I think) and two other of their friends punya performance which we form 3s and 4s weren't invited to. HAHA. It was good. ;)

So, we form 3s had this morning assembly. I finally had the time to go find Alicia. :D I think I begin to like MIB, don't ask me why and don't go "OMG OMG, what's wrong with you, Jh?!" I scored really low in Geo. I have no idea what's wrong.

Recess, decided to walk around the school but ended up at Alicia's classroom. She was very surprised. Jane and her were very funny. Alicia said that she wants to leave the classroom. Then I said,"Leave lah~ This is your classroom leh. You leave loh. I stay here." I don't know lah. I remember she got said erm, something like.. I always go to her class because want to see her. I argued back,"No eh! Who says? I want to see your bag lah. Don't perasan~ Who wants to see you?" It was so hilarious. This is why I love to visit her. 8-) HAHAHA.

Alright, Jane's part was she went out of the class, talked to her classmate (I think) then she came in with the finger mcm teacher scolding student. I don't know how to describe the action then she was mumbling something. Alicia, Shayee and I stared at her and she said,"I go back to my class, get back." I laughed till beh tahan. Before she went to her class, I said,"Jane, wait wait." (was still laughing) "Let me show you what were you doing just now" *impersonate Jane* Alicia and I kept laughing non-stop.

English, was learning how to do pamphlet by ourselves? Maths, did work.

Alright, gotta go. Have tons of homeworks. Want me to list out? HAHAHA. Bah bah, have a good day!

No comments: