Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ouch.

Hello Tuesday.

I fell down from the stairs on the way down to my dining room this morning. (Do laugh, if you want to) That time, my brother was having his breakfast and he was just sat there, eating and staring at me. Luckily my mother came in and helped me up. I was quite surprised that mom did not laugh because honestly speaking, I expected her to laugh and I'll feel embarrassed but it was the opposite which is good? HAHA. She scolded brother for not helping me up. Yeah, quite true. If mom were still outside the garden, no one would help me up. Sighs.

School school school. I forgot to tell brother (to remind dad) about I'm having extra class till 2pm today. So, had to borrow friend's mobile phone. I forgot to bring lunch money! Luckily I lent Shayee $1 yesterday, so she returned me today. So, I'm quite lucky today. I got back my Maths paper. I got 88%. The highest in the class is 99%. Crazy! My teacher was VERY happy with it I guess because she was smiling. I just realised she didn't punish / scold the people who failed, I think two people failed. So yeah.

Malay extra class was okay. We did the PMB past year paper and cikgu suddenly told me and wati that our MIB marks are 100%. :D Wee~ But still my Malay mark is very disappointing. I dropped my Malay and Maths. Sighs. Shoot shoot. End of next month will be my topical test 3. Oh damn, why time passes so fast? I haven't done my computer project which I'm getting so lazy to do it. I haven't started my english presentation about endangered species. I haven't arranged my form 1 and 2 notes in a file according to subjects. I haven't done my homeworks yet. 8-) HAHA.

Alright, I got to go.
Oh yeah, one more thing. I think today's Emma Watson's birthday. So, happy birthday! :]

No comments: