Monday, April 14, 2008

WOO! TEST 2 IS FINALLY OVER!

Hello! Yay, finally my tests are FINALLY OVER! WOO. LET'S PARTY! (D)

Shayee and I went to form 4s and Alicia wasn't there yet but Jane was. We were on our way back to form 3s. Suddenly got announcement saying "To all Form 4 students, Please assemble in front of the flag pole area for your morning assembly. Thank you!" So Jane got to go.

I went back to my class and sat there studying IRK and Shayee went back to hers. Soon, she came in again with a bag plastic and inside there are 2 packets of sweets (flavours: Apple and Orange).

She: Waf asked me to give you.
I looked at Shayee and was like,"me?"
She: Yes.
Me: The whole packet or what?
She: I don't know.
So, I took one Apple and one Orange for not being too greedy. Shayee went back to her class. Not long, Shayee came in again.
She: Waf said, this whole thing is yours.
I was surprised, no kidding. Good thing, Waf came in. So I asked her about the sweets thing. She said, she has a lot at home so she brought some for me. :D JUST FOR ME, YO! I think. HAHAHA. :p THANK YOU WAF!

I got back my Malay paper and guess what? I'm SO DISAPPOINTED. I got 65%. The paper is hard, really hard but a guy in my class get the highest among all form 2s. Guess how much did he get? 94% MAN! WHAT THE! I can't believe I have tuition and still get a C5! Shoot, how to improve Malay kan?! On the same time, I got back my MIB paper - 98% but it didn't cheer me up at all. SIGHS.

Recess, I went to Shayee's class for the IRK thing then I didn't notice Waf was studying History. (she had hist test too!) So, she stopped studying and looked stress. I gave her a few revision pprs and asked her to study. I hoped it helps. The class was noisy so I told her to walk around the school. While walking with her, she still looked stress. I seriously hope you had no problem with History test, Waf. :) Haha.

I had IRK and History tests. They were okay. I thank God that luckily I know how to answer all IRK questions. (A) HAHA. :P ERMM, alright. I'm tired. So, bye.

P/s: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIAO CHA BO!

No comments: