Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April's Fool?

Hello April. :)

I never think that you'll come so soon. 4 months to go for my orals and mock examination. 6 months to go for my big exam, PMB.

Sighs. Is today April's Fool day? I might be asking a stupid question but still I'll just ask again for confirmation. In school, no one fooled each other. It's boring, isn't it? I guess no one has the mood since our test 2 coming up which starts on Next Monday. Gawd, holidays just finished. Test 2 is here. :) I love school. *sick* I seriously have to start studying today or tomorrow if not, I don't need to sleep anymore.

This Friday, there will be Parents and Teachers meet. Going to wake up early just for that. Wait, maybe not too early. :] Ah, I don't know.

Alright, happy April's Fool day everyone if it's one. Bye

No comments: