Thursday, February 14, 2008

Chinese New Year Celebration

Early in the morning,

I decided to take a walk at the senior block. Tiff/Hani's classroom door was closed. Shayee and I didn't dare or lazy to open it. Then, we moved on to Bel's classroom. She wasn't there. So we walked again to Alicia's classroom. I saw her and went into the class. It's been a really long time since I went to visit her and the other seniors (who come later now than before) every morning. I made her laugh like I always do? HAHA. Our classes are so far till we really have no time to see each other. So as a GOOD junior, I go find the seniors when I'm free. :]

I had Malay as first and second periods. Cikgu gave us spelling test. It was a surprise and guess what? I failed it. I got 13/30. Han got lower than that and she still YAY-ing. HAHA. Silly girl. :P

We had no CCA today because having the Chinese New Year Celebration. First, the girls (tiff, melissa, han rou and etc) danced then followed by a either lower six or upper six senior sang one of the Cny songs. Next, Melissa and a form 4 or form 5 senior played two Chinese traditional instruments. (Quite surprise)

Next, this one more surprise - got lion dance. WOO! =O Not that I've never seen lion dance performance. I mean like, it's really surprise to see lion dance performance in my school! I'm from government school, anyway. Whoever's idea is this. He/She or They is or are cool. :D Later, teachers went to audi for eating is it? Yeah, I think. We, students stayed because there was this asking question game. Whoever got correct will get one ang pao (red packets). Cool? Yeah, kinda. :] Oh yeah, we were given a packet of sweets too. :] How generous is the person who gave this idea. HAHA.

Bah, enjoy your day. :D

No comments: